Google Chrome is the main browser attacked by ShoppingDealsLive persistent pop-ups. Surely, you ought to be very careful not to interact with such misleading notifications as stated by ShoppingDealsLive pop-ups. Note that their only goal is to convince you to download and install unwanted extension into this particular browser. But the danger of these pop-ups is that the home page and default search engine settings of your browser will be changed into totally weird parameters. In the light of this information, you’re strongly advised to perform a thorough scanning of your system using proven anti-malware software as explained clearly in the rest of the article below.
Screenshot that depicts ShoppingDealsLive pop-ups in Google Chrome:
Quick facts about ShoppingDealsLive pop-ups.
What happens with your browser when ShoppingDealsLive pop-ups are enabled?
We’ve already described in the beginning of our article what happens when ShoppingDealsLive pop-ups first appear in your screen. The intention of these alerts is to persuade you to download and install some suspicious extension into your Google Chrome browser. However, we strongly advise that you do not proceed with such misleading suggestions, otherwise there will be various unwanted amendments introduced into the way your browser operates. Its home page and default search engine settings will be amended and you will be regularly redirected through different third-party website that truly cannot be considered as genuine search providers.
What caused ShoppingDealsLive pop-ups to be enabled in your browser?
This is definitely a very important question – why did ShoppingDealsLive pop-ups start to come up in your screen if you believe you had the most reliable security software enable? There are actually two factors which most likely caused such problems to occur. One of them is simply your failure to be careful while surfing the web and especially while dealing with cost-free applications. The troubles caused by installers of free programs could be really devastating especially if you deal with freeware downloaded from doubtful resources. You may find some really excellent and free software which can be downloaded within a single mouse click, however, often the installer of this program may additionally suggest you to install a lot of other extra utilities which you frankly speaking do not need at all.
Another factor which could be the reason for ShoppingDealsLive pop-up intrusion is the poor of your existing anti-virus software to timely detect intrusion of certain potentially unwanted program like adware causing ShoppingDealsLive pop-ups. Today there are many anti-malware and anti-virus programs with poorly updated databases. This is why it often happens that they bypass detection of certain adware and permit its intrusion into the system.
What can be done to prevent ShoppingDealsLive pop-up intrusion?
In the light of the above-said information regarding the methods of ShoppingDealsLive pop-up intrusion one could draw the wise conclusion about the necessity of being more careful while installing free software. You should always take time to read the data contained in the installer of free program you intend to install into your computer. These could be the documentation contained in the installer of free utility, or the EULAs (End User License Agreements) which could be obtained at the websites of such free applications. In case you find out that there might be some additional programs suggested by default make sure to switch to the advanced (custom) installation mode to prevent all sorts of unwanted software installations into your system. Simply uncheck such third-party programs and keep installing free program without those additional extras. If there’s no option to avoid installation of these extra utilities, we recommend you to cancel the entire installation process for the sake of safety of your computer.
Finally, the fact that ShoppingDealsLive pop-ups got active in your system with anti-virus software already running means that you should immediately switch to some other program that can definitely protect you in the future from similar malware attacks. You should be more demanding towards the applications into which you entrust the security of your system, so definitely the program you currently use as your anti-virus is not worth keeping since it allowed ShoppingDealsLive pop-ups to become enabled in your computer. Our proposal is that you follow this detailed removal tutorial below to get rid of ShoppingDealsLive pop-ups and to help you prevent subsequent malware intrusion attacks in an effective way.
Detailed ShoppingDealsLive pop-up removal instructions.
Preparation for ShoppingDealsLive pop-up removal starts with unblocking your browser:
- Right-click on Windows task bar in the bottom section of computer screen and select “Task Manager“:
- Find your blocked browser, right-click on it and select “End task“:
STEP 1. Scanning your computer with anti-malware software for ShoppingDealsLive pop-up detection.
Instructions to clean Windows PCs
- Download anti-malware by clicking on the download button below.
- Install the program and launch the application.
- Wait until the software gets duly updated.
- Run scanning with the software for malware detection.
- Remove detected malicious items with registered version of the software.
- Restart your PC.
- Repeat scanning with the anti-malware tool.
- Follow additional tips below to repair your browser infected by malware.
Follow recommended software installation steps in the slider below:
Instructions to clean Mac computers.
- Click on the download button below to download Combo Cleaner:
- Run the installer by clicking on the ‘combocleaner.dmg‘ downloaded file:
- Move Combo Cleaner.app into your Mac Applications:
- Launch Combo Cleaner from your Mac Launchpad:
- Scan your Mac with Combo Cleaner.
- Activate its full registered version.
- Apply necessary fixes an malware removals, restart your Mac and repeat scanning.
STEP 2. Removing ShoppingDealsLive pop-ups from Google Chrome browser.
Video guide to repair Google Chrome browser:
- In Google Chrome, click on its “Settings” button in the form of three vertical dots, then select “Settings“:
- Select “Extensions” in the left part of the window. Uncheck suspicious extension, then click on the Trash icon next to it.
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove ShoppingDealsLive pop-ups from Google Chrome did not help. When in Google Chrome settings mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Show advanced settings“:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Reset settings” button:
- In the pop-up window, click on “Reset“: